There’s nothing better than the warm scent of these mini cinnamon rolls baking on an early, chilly fall morning. The smell of cinnamon and sugar slowly wakes up the rest of the house and you all gather together in the kitchen for breakfast.
With these mini cinnamon rolls, that warm breakfast is easy and quick to make. They’re perfect for those early, sleepy mornings as well as sleepover treats and party snacks!
Make These Mini Cinnamon Rolls!
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice or milk
Yield: 20 mini rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Then, separate rolls into rectangles, pressing perforations together.
- Then, spread rectangles with margarine.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over butter.
- Roll up each rectangle from the short end and cut each roll into 5 slices.
- Then, place slices cut-side down in ungreased baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Then, to make the glaze, mix powdered sugar and juice or milk. Drizzle on top of warm rolls.
This recipe and more can be found in the McCracken County Extension Homemakers’ Cookbook, Kitchen Delights, available for purchase at the McCracken County Cooperative Extension.