This simply refreshing Orange Fruit Dip is a delicious addition to any fruit tray, a healthy treat your kids are sure to love! This dip is perfectly tart and sweet, with a great boost of Vitamin C.
So, pair it with apple slices, strawberries, vanilla wafers or animal crackers for a lunchtime treat or after school snack. Making sure your kids get enough vitamins and minerals can be tough, but not with this orange fruit dip!
Whip up a batch and see just how fast they start dunking in those apple slices! Then, steal a bit for yourself and pair it with wafers, crackers or graham crackers.
Make a Batch of Orange Fruit Dip!
- 1 cup + 1/2 cup cold milk
- A 6-ounce can of frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 small package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Assorted fresh fruit, crackers or wafers to dip!
- In a bowl, whisk milk, orange juice and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let mixture stand for 2 minutes, or until soft-set.
- Whisk in sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with your favorite snacks!
This recipe was created by McCracken County Homemaker Glenda Distler. This recipe and more can be found in the Homemakers’ Cookbook, Kitchen Delights, available for purchase at the McCracken County Cooperative Extension.