Are you looking for a quick, delicious dessert you can whip up in under an hour? These Oreo Cookie Truffles are perfect for any party or get-together.
They’re also a fun, easy and quick activity for kids on a rainy day! With three ingredients and just five simple steps, these truffles are as easy to make as they are to eat.
Make These Oreo Cookie Truffles!
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 package of chocolate chip morsels
Yield: about 20 truffles
- Crush Oreo cookies and mix thoroughly with cream cheese.
- Roll into balls and chill in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate morsels in microwave-safe bowl.
- When cool, dip balls into chocolate and coat.
- Chill and serve!
This recipe was created by McCracken County Homemaker Nancy Wallace. This recipe and more can be found in the Homemakers’ Cookbook, Kitchen Delights, available for purchase at the McCracken County Cooperative Extension.